- The park is fully enclosed, with only one main entrance or exit.
- Only NRH2O students will be at the park on our private days
- Students and chaperones can move about the park as they like
- NRH2O requires 1 chaperone for every 10 students. Chaperones should ALL STAY ENGAGED WITH STUDENTS IN THE PARK.
- Certified Lifeguards are stationed at all attractions throughout the park
- The NRH2O Mantra for chaperones: "If your kids are in the pool, you should be too!"
- Life-vests are provided free!
During 25 years of operations, NRH2O lifeguards have earned 10 Platinum Awards from Jeff Ellis and Associates; the highest awards given to lifeguards!