Equipment & Instruments
For Band and Orchestra:.
- We recommend you leave cases and instruments on the bus if possible.
- Dry, cool areas are provided for string instruments. If needed, we recommend band instruments stay with your group at their "home base" in the park.
- Stands, chairs, plexiglass sheets (wind protection) and conductor podiums are provided by the festival
- Percussion provided by the festival include:
- 2 Tympani, 26” and 29”
- 1 Xylophone
- 2 Marimbas
- 1 Bass Drum
- All other required equipment will need to be brought with you the day of the festival
- Choral Risers: 8 3-step risers
- Electric pianos with amplification
- Playback systems: CD or mp3 connections
- If you use an mp3, such as an iPhone, please download all tracks BEFORE the festival. Cell service and internet access are extremely limited at the park
- Microphone for soloist
- Music Stands