Equipment & Instruments
For Band and Orchestra:.
- We recommend you leave cases and instruments on the bus if possible.
- Although when weather permits, we recommend strings be stored in place with the group under shade. Dry, cool areas are provided for string instruments if needed. Space is extremely limited. We recommend band instruments stay with your group at their "home base" in the park.
- Stands, chairs, plexiglass sheets (wind protection) and conductor podiums are provided by the festival
- Percussion provided by the festival include:
- 2 Tympani, 26” and 29”
- 1 Xylophone
- 2 Marimbas
- 1 Bass Drum
- All other required equipment will need to be brought with you the day of the festival
- Choral Risers: 8 3-step risers
- Electric pianos with amplification
- Playback systems: mp3 connections for most devises
- If you use an mp3, such as an iPhone, please download all tracks BEFORE the festival. Cell service and internet access are extremely limited at the park
- Microphone for soloist
- Music Stands