- Ratings for all groups are:
- Pluses and minuses can be given to any group at the judge’s discretion
- For Band and Orchestra:
- Outstanding groups may be chosen for divisions in Varsity, Non-Varsity, Beginner, or Specialty Ensemble
- A Grand Champion may be awarded to the best band and best orchestra of the day.
- Judges have the option to not select an outstanding group. Their decision is final.
- For Choir:
- Judges have the option of choosing a Grand Champion and a Runner Up for the day.
- Open Division: The standard division. Choirs are held to a average, standard level. However the clinic and the trophies are the same. Choirs in the open division are not eligible for the Runner Up or Grand Champion of the day.
- Invitational Division: Designed for directors who would like to participate in a higher level of competition with a slightly higher expectation. Choirs in the Invitational Division are eligible for Runner Up and Grand Champion of the day.
- Judges have the option to not select a winner. Their decision is final.
- Your performance time DOES NOT effects eligibility for special awards. All awards will be posted on this website within two days of your performance. Directors or a representative are responsible for picking up outstanding tropies form the park.
- Bands and orchestras may perform any 2 or 3 songs they wish. We ask that you limit your performance to 10-12 minutes.
- Choirs may perform any 2 songs they wish. We ask that you limit your performance to 6-8 minutes. Please download any prerecorded music to your device directly. There is no internet access in the performance site, however we will have cables available to use to plug in equipment.